World freelance online or often called with freelance work freelance businessman or had terms that can be confusing to new freelancers. Well, if you’re a freelancer, you should pay attention to the term – the following term. As for the important terms that you should know is the rating, testimonials, and more.Rating in the world of freelance online this is a number or value provided by the client for the provider you are working on. They will give you a rating from 1 to 10. The more the rating as you can, then the better and greater quality and prestige value you get from your clients. The second term is bidding. Bidding is the number or value of the auction you will get from the buyers or clients that use freelance services online. By getting the high bidding, quality you provide should be higher. That way, your clients will be satisfied with the results of your hard work. Terms for freelance work or turned off you must know is the pitching. This term is a bidding process that you do with your provider and the clients who will use your services. The concept of pitching is pretty much the same with the auction system is done in certain projects. So, you will compete to capture the deals they offer for the provider and the services that you will provide.
Are you in the hunt for creative digital marketing tactics to grow and increase your business sales online? Then, here are top 5 digital marketing policies that you can use to increase your brand’s online sales. These tactics are widely accepted by majority of online marketers all around the world, as they are designed by industry experts with several years of industry experience. The list of top 5 digital marketing strategies goes like this:
1. A High-quality Service/Product
An extraordinary service/product is actually more powerful than an extraordinary marketing campaign. This particular principle has produced more fortunes compared to any other marketing tactic, and that’s why it has been listed at the top 1 position. If you have a superior product, your ads can be more persuasive than your competitors, which will help you to achieve bigger marketing success. For instance, consider Apple! They make great products, which takes care of their marketing and sales campaign.
2. Keywords/Key Phrases that Sell
To taste success online, you should precisely identify your targeted customers, and you should know how to reach and sell to them. You should comprehend the general goals and needs of your targeted customers, as you can use this information to optimize your marketing campaign. You can also upgrade your business website’s design to speak to the common desires of the targeted customers, and offer the service they are looking for. Optimize your website with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), and measure the difference that brings into your business. In fact, CRO is the easiest and fastest way a digital marketing agency can use to increase business leads and sales online.
3. The 3Cs (Content, Connection, and Communication)
Through email newsletter, brands can connect with their customers by sending out a well-written impactful content. Delivering a well-written, professional newsletter to all your loyal customers on consistent basis is a great way to stay connected with your consumers. It is advisable to be on your customers radar at all times so that they could think of you only whenever they find the need of the service that you are offering. As a matter of fact, a high-quality newsletter is possibly the most powerful consumer retention marketing tool available today, and the best part is – it is very less expensive to use.
4. Organic SEO Methods
Today, more than almost 88-percent of the internet users search for products, service, and websites by making use of online directories, and search engines. It has been verified that the websites that occupy top 3 positions on the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) are most certain to get nearly 90-percent of the visitors’ clicks for any given keyword phrase. The top ranked websites in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing etc., are regarded more reliable today, and most importantly there is no PPC costs involved in case of organic search results. Hence, you should make sure that your website is ranked as high as possible on the SERPs for some keyword phrases related to your product or service with the help of organic SEO strategies.
5. PPC Campaigns
Make use of PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising campaigns for your set of targeted keyword phrases, and drive your targeted customers in masses in the quickest possible time to your website. There is absolutely no doubt that PPC is one of the best ways to attract your targeted customers, and increase the conversion rate of your website in no time. Within 1-hour of initial set-up time, your Per Pay Click advertising campaign can be quickly initiated on Google’s Ad Words, which will get you the expected results faster. In fact, PPC advertising is one such online marketing tactic that no digital marketing company would dare to overlook.
These are top 5 digital marketing tactics that you can utilize to increase the online sales of your brand; however there are many other internet marketing strategies that can aid you in improving the online business conversion rate, and we will discuss about all those tactics in our future articles. hese tactics are widely accepted by majority of online marketers all around the world, as they are designed by industry experts with several years of industry experience.
A web business is not the same as traditional businesses. It does not have the traffic these traditional businesses have. You are yet to find and make that traffic. If you do not have any ideas about internet marketing, it is vital that you bring it to a person or a team of persons who knows it well. Seek basic business advice from trusted mentors. Understand that internet marketing, or any kind of marketing, at that can never be based on intuitions alone. You can start with these crucial five digital marketing ideas for entrepreneurs :
- Know your market scope. Strategic digital marketing firms often use this strategy in planning online marketing strategies. When you know your scope, you will put necessary effort into maximum use and not waste on market that you do not cover. Identify if your market is a single market, a multiple market, or a total market. Who would be your customers? Once you identified this, you can opt to enter the market via different strategies like first in, meaning you are the first one to introduce a product or service; early entry which means after someone pioneered a product or service, you enter quickly to succeed this pioneer; and the laggard entry where you imitate the same product or service, or you initiate offering them using unconventional marketing strategies.
- Using your product as the main star. This strategy relies on the product on how well it will be accepted and patronized by the consumers. Proper positioning of the product so that it is more favored by the consumers than its competition is important.
- Maximizing the promotions you will use. Establish an online marketing strategy appropriate for your business. In doing online marketing strategies, it is like creating offline marketing materials. The colors, themes, fonts, designs, and catchy lines should work together to catch the attention of your consumers. Of course, besides getting their attention, your marketing style should keep it until it is converted into sales and repeated sales even. SEO and social media should come together in promoting your products and services. Sales copy for email campaigns and product promotions should be effectively crafted to strike the right market and make sales. Digital marketing companies uses this strategy to gain traffic and conversion more efficiently.
- Know the scope of where you should promote and distribute your products and services. This includes plotting where, how, and who will distribute your products. Do not waste promoting your products to market that will not patronize it but put more effort on the areas where your distributions convert into sales.
- Pricing strategy is critical in digital marketing. People search for the same products and compare prices. Since they only see the products and services on the web, it will take more effort to convince them that what they see on your website is worth their money. Be flexible on how you price your products and services. You have to make careful planning on how to put prices considering if you will profit or not and considering also the happiness and contentment of your customers.
There are many WordPress SEO plugins available and it can be difficult to know which ones to install. Below are some of the top WordPress SEO plugins.
There are a number of WordPress SEO plugins which include many customizable functions:
- All in One SEO Pack – One of the most well known WordPress SEO plugins which does a bit of everything and can be used “out of the box”. There is a paid version for SEO professionals.
- FV All In One SEO Pack – A simplified version of the above with a streamlined interface.
- Platinum SEO Pack – Based on All in One SEO Pack but more advanced.
- Headspace2SEO – A powerful plugin to manage meta-data and handle a wide range of SEO tasks.
- SEO Ultimate WordPress Plugin – An all-in-one plugin with many powerful features.
- Greg’s High Performance SEO – Lots of functionality which avoids the need for some of the plugins below.
The above is not a definitive list and new multifunction WordPress SEO plugins are still appearing. So which to install? Firstly be careful about installing plugins that are still in beta, secondly decide how much you want to get into SEO. If you are not sure All In One SEO Pack is a good starting point. It is very popular, as evidenced by the more advanced plugins providing a migration path.
Other WordPress SEO Plugins
Provided the features of these plugins are not included in your SEO Pack plugin the following are useful:
- Google XML Sitemaps – Generates a site map supported by Google, Bing and Yahoo. Enables the search engines to find and index content quickly.
- SEO Slugs – A simple plugin that removes common words from slugs (filenames). Makes URLs more search engine friendly.
- SEO Smart Links – Automatically generates links, both internal and external, within your content (external links can be no follow). Such links will boost your on page SEO.
- SEO Friendly Images – Automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes. This can be very beneficial for SEO purposes.
- WP-Super-Cache – Speeds up serving of pages by holding a static copy to avoid database calls. Important because slow loading of pages will have a negative effect on search engine rankings.
- Redirection – Manages 301 redirections and tracks 404 errors which can then be redirected.
- SEOPressor – Analyses pages and posts and reports on content optimisation with recommendations. It is vital for SEO purposes that the search engines see your content as highly relevant to the targeted keywords.
Investing in Search Engine Optimization should be a weighed decision like other marketing expenses. Calculating ROI for SEO can be more difficult than other advertising because costs and returns are often not as concrete, but with some ballpark figures, estimating your SEO ROI becomes a doable task.
Before considering an investment in SEO, you should consider the payoff. If there’s not much potential for payoff, there’s no reason to make an investment. Calculating your potential return will also help you determine how much you should be able to invest in SEO. The first question you’ll need to ask is where your revenue stream will be coming from. Are you getting AdWords clicks to generate income? Do you have a product you’re selling online? Are you promoting a service to try to get new clients? Next you’ll need to find out how much traffic you anticipate getting after your site is ranking in the search engines.
There are tools that make estimating traffic for a search term easy. Keep in mind that the majority of the clicks from a search go to the top 3 results. Finally you’ll have to tackle the most complicated part of the return calculation and estimate the number of people who are likely to follow through and become “customers”. For Adword clicks, around 1-5 percent will become customers by clicking on the ad. When selling a product or service, the number of consumers that convert to customers will largely depend on your industry as well as how well your site sells the product.
Pay Per Click advertising is one of the quickest ways to start showing up in search results. It’s a great place to start because the initial investment is low. After investing $100 into your account, you may be able to get a feel for how effective your ad and landing page are.
Unfortunately, PPC is expensive in the long run. It’s really not an investment approach at all. When you want additional advertising, you simply add funds to your account. The click through rate of paid advertisement is significantly lower than organic listings, and there is less trust from the user because anyone can pay for advertisement. A moderate AdWords budget would be around $20 per day. How many clicks that would translate into depends on the keywords you’re targeting. Budgeting for a year, that would be just over $7,000, and the 3 year cost would be $21,000.
SEO Company Investment
Hiring an SEO company to handle your SEO is definitely more of an investment approach to SEO. After the initial SEO is done, any additional work the SEO firm does should help improve existing organic rankings. SEO companies charges for SEO work in different ways. Some of the more popular ways to price SEO are charging by the hour, charging by the project, and charging per month. It’s probably unrealistic to think that you’ll only need an SEO company for the few months that it will take to get you to rank for your search term. Without semi-regular SEO, your website will gradually be outranked by websites that are actively working on their SEO.
Paying an SEO company for optimization services usually gives pretty good results. The results aren’t immediate like Pay Per Click, but the payoff once you start showing up in the rankings is significantly better. Assuming you’ve got a good SEO company, the limiting factor will be your SEO advertising budget. If we assume that you want your website to stay at the top of the search results long-term, you’ll need more than just a one-time SEO charge. To simplify the calculations, we’ll look at the per month SEO billing since it’s set up for long term results. $200 per month for the service is somewhere in the middle of the lower and upper end charges for this service. Per year, this ends up being $2,400, and after 3 years, it’s $7,200.
SEO Training Investment
Investing in your own SEO education is a smart move for people who don’t mind putting in the needed time and effort. The amount of resources you put into the SEO is completely up to you. If you’re wanting to rank higher, you just attack your SEO goal smarter and harder. Whether the entire staff attends a workshop, a few attend a webinar, or you get one on one SEO training will depend on your specific situation. It’s not as much about how you get the training as it is that you learn the concepts. After applying learned SEO concepts, you’ll start to increasingly see dividends on the training.
Workshop lengths for learning SEO range from a few hours to a few days. On average, you can attend a workshop for about $1,500. While the initial financial investment for SEO training is high, the savings over time makes up for the up-front cost. The three year estimated PPC total is 14 times higher than the SEO Training course. The further out the calculation goes, the more SEO Training makes the most sense.